To cope with the business expansion of Dzage, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Digital Marketing Officer
- Creative Branding Startup Environment
- Solid technical skills in creating marketing materials
- Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Experience in marketing across social media platforms
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer passionate in graphic design who is willing to learn in the face of difficulties to join our young, fast growing, and creative team. It is important to us to create a collaborative, motivating, and supportive working environment, therefore it is essential that you are able to effectively work as a team, sociable, and can communicate effectively in the face of uncertainties or during idea generation. Moreover, as our brand is young and fast growing, it is of our utmost importance that we are able to constantly innovate above and beyond other businesses, therefore it is also crucial that you are an out-of-the-box thinker!
Through this position, not only will you be responsible for graphic design tasks that go in-line with our brand, but will also be heavily involved in our brands’ new ventures and projects (including but not limited to collaborations with other brands, and the design of new products).
- Have a strong sense of branding and flexibility in design styles to fit our targeted demographics
- Manage Social Media Platform to sustain & promote brand image
- Coordinate with marketing team to prepare graphic design for marketing campaign
- Ad-hoc tasks relating to branding & future projects
- Diploma or above in Graphic Design, Fine Art or other related disciplines
- Professional proficiency in Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Hands-on experience in design software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Creative and passionate, with strong aesthetic sense, ability to think out-of-the-box and great eye for detail
- Able to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- In the face of difficulties, the ability to define problems and proactively learn independently and with the team.
- Good communication skills and good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please submit your application with CV and portfolio expected salary to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
Sure you want to know more about our company and brands, simply follow our website: